Legal Malpractice ◊ Disability Insurance ◊ Civil Appeals ◊ Bankruptcy Litigation
At the office of attorney Joseph H. Reinhardt, in Boston, I have protected the rights of people throughout Massachusetts for over 30 years. I built my practice on a commitment to always place the needs of my clients first. I also understand how important it can be to get timely answers to your questions. I emphasize responsiveness, encouraging clients to call me at any time, day or night, with any legal concern.
As a testament to my reputation for aggressive advocacy and personal service, I am rated AV-Preeminent under Martindale-Hubbell's Peer Review Rating System. I am also rated 5.0 out of 5.0 under Martindale-Hubbell's Client Review Rating System. And I am a Life member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
I offer a free initial consultation to all clients. Contact my office by e-mail or call me toll-free at 866-752-6107 for an appointment.
I provide strong and effective representation in a variety of practice areas, including:
- Legal malpractice: I represent parties who have suffered loss because of the negligence or other wrongful acts of legal counsel. I handle claims involving failed real estate transactions, mistakes in litigation, or other professional errors.
- Individual disability insurance: I work with individuals nationwide who have been wrongfully denied payment on a private policy of disability insurance. A disabled veteran myself, I know how to fight to secure the benefits you have paid for and deserve.
- Civil appeals: I represent either side in actions in the state and federal appellate courts in Massachusetts.
- Bankruptcy litigation: I work with parties in bankruptcy proceedings, handling claims that cannot be resolved by agreement, as well as claims contesting actions by trustees or creditors.
- Expert witness services in legal malpractice cases: I am available to serve as an expert witness in legal malpractice trials involving bankruptcy, disability insurance and general civil matters, including at the appellate level.
Contact an Experienced and Aggressive Lawyer
For a free initial consultation, contact me or call me toll-free at 866-752-6107. Appointments can be scheduled weekdays between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.